- Books with stock, will be shipped in 24 or 48 hours after the payment of your order (working days).
- Orders placed after 13:30 or on weekends or holidays will be processed the next business day.
In the case of opening days only in the morning, orders after 12:00 will be processed the next business day.
- Books out of stock, are ordered from the publisher, and will be sent when they arrive to our bookstore.
The term varies depending on the publisher: between 7 or 15 days (for Spanish publishers) or around 30 days (for foreign publishers).
- We will notify you of the shipment with an e-mail.
- Delivery depends on the type of shipment you choose.
- You must indicate your full address in the order. If any information is missing, delivery may be delayed. If you have indicated an incorrect or incomplete address, we will not accept claims in this regard.
- The sale price of the book will be the valid at the time the order is issued.
- Delivery times will be between 24/48 hours and should always be considered for all purposes as merely informative. The delivery of the product within the indicated period is not guaranteed, if the transport agency does not fulfill its commitment, exempting Compas Universidad S.L.
Returns for orders placed at www.libreriacompas.com
- If there is an error with your order, we will change it as soon as possible without additional costs.
- If the product is damaged or defective, we will change it as soon as possible without additional costs.
- Returns of products such as CDs, DVDs, cassettes, VHS tapes or any other type of product sealed, once unsealed, will not be accepted.
- In general, returns of any article will not be accepted unless it has an editing defect.
- If you want to change or return a product for another reason, you must contact us first.
In cases not detailed in this document, you will pay the shipping costs and must comply with the conditions described here.
For any return, you should know:
- The return period is 15 days,
- the product must be returned in the same condition in which it was received, and
- the product must be packed well protected, so that it is not damaged during transport.